Festive Period Debt Help & Advice
The festive period can be testing and not just in regards to your finances. While we know that everyone just wants to provide the best for their loved ones at Christmas, there are ways to do so without running up unnecessary debt.
The best thing to do to avoid running up debt during the festive period is to firstly make sure all your priority bills such as your mortgage, electricity, council tax and phone bills have been taken care of. If these have not been paid this can lead to serious issues further down the road.
Ways to avoid Christmas debt
- Set a budget and stick to it
- Plan ahead – save a little each month to give you a buffer for extra spending
- Purchase gifts throughout the year and spread the cost
- Keep track of spending over the festive period
- Keep an eye on your bank balance and credit limit to make sure you don’t face any penalties, overdraft charges or interest.
What our customers say about us
Creditfix has helped over 92,000 people with their debts
Excellent rating on Trustpilot with a score of 9.4 out of 10
Our Insolvency Practitioners have over 70 years’ combined experience