Customer Account Manager – Carlisle
Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
Based At: Carlisle
As Customer Account Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of customer service, compliance and productivity is delivered, whilst achieving your weekly and monthly sales targets.
You are responsible for the first stage of assessing a client’s viability for a formal solution via telephone, collecting the relevant documents from the client and logging these in a timely manner and accurately in the system. Which will allow the provision of accurate advice and the best solution for them. The client is then responsible for making the decision regarding the option they feel is best for them.
- Receiving warm leads from clients in financial difficulties
- Dealing with assets and valuations
- Complete Insolvency Practice checklists
- Complete initial telephone call to assess case viability
- Adherence to call scripts
- Client documentation collected for verification
- Matching verbal figures from client to documentation provided by client
- Documents are logged and scanned onto the system
- Case is assessed against CRM Criteria
- Dealing with Vulnerable Clients
- Advising on financial solutions
- Effective questioning to Clients
- Focus on best practice (Industry regulations)
- Generating sales in accordance with the performance targets set individually and by department by the Company, whilst maintaining the required compliance
- Ensure client’s best interests are met at all times and integrity, compliance, and case quality is met and adhered to
- Ensuring all existing and potential client data obtained by way of day to day activities is recorded in the relevant Company systems and GDPR legislation is adhered to
- Ensuring all Company processes and policies are adhered to
- Any other duties as required
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Be an experienced sales person, with track record of success in achievement of targets and KPI’s within a highly targeted environment
- Have experience within a fast-moving and customer focussed environment
- Have a caring nature as the role involves dealing with vulnerable clients
- Be a natural people person, with energy and passion for what you do, who loves achieving target and achieving success
- Proactive, flexible and have the ability to adapt to the changing business needs
- Be able to work to deadlines; prioritise work to meet the our commercial needs
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ensuring you keep up to date trends within the industry
- Maintaining daily communication within departments
- Can do attitude
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent IT skills and experience of sales software
- Be self-motivated and organised and a natural ‘roll your sleeves up and get on with it’ person
- Have flexibility regarding hours of work
Please forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our debt solutions
IVA stands for Individual Voluntary Arrangement. It is a formal agreement between you and your unsecured creditors, which allows you to make repayments based on what you can afford...
IVA for a Self-Employed
As with a typical IVA, this solution involves making monthly payments to your creditors based on what you can afford each month. This type of IVA can offer a lot more flexibility...
In a Trust Deed, you make a single monthly instalment towards your unsecured debts. This is based on your income and expenditure, so is tailored to be affordable for your circumstances. You usually make...
Debt Arrangement Scheme
The Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) was introduced to Scottish law in 2004. Unfortunately no equivalent solution is currently available to people living in England. As with a Trust Deed, a DAS protects...
If you have a County Court Judgement against you, an Administration Order can prevent your creditors from taking further legal action against you, and protect your assets. Instead of making multiple payments...
Bankruptcy is usually considered a last resort for people who are unable to pay off their debts in a reasonable amount of time. The bankruptcy process involves transferring control of your finances to an Official...
Sequestration is the Scottish equivalent to bankruptcy, and is, similarly, usually used as a last resort for dealing with unmanageable debt. During sequestration, a licensed Insolvency Practitioner takes control of your...
Debt Consolidation Loans
A debt consolidation loan is a loan which is taken out in order to repay other debts in full. For example, you might owe money on two credit cards and one payday loan, and choose to take out a fourth line of credit to...
Debt Management Plan
A Debt Management Plan (DMP) is a revised repayment plan agreed between you and your creditors. You can negotiate this new repayment plan with your creditors yourself, hire a private firm to organise it...
Debt Relief Order
A Debt Relief Order (DRO) is a low-cost alternative to bankruptcy, available to people living in England and Wales. It is similar to the Scottish MAP. If you are granted a DRO, you will not have to...
Debt Settlement Offer
A Debt Settlement Offer (DSO) involves settling your debts with one lump-sum payment. By explaining to each creditor that your situation is unlikely to improve in the near future, but that you currently have a...
What our customers say about us
Creditfix has helped over 141,000 people with their debts
Excellent rating on Trustpilot with a score of 9.1 out of 10
Our Insolvency Practitioners have over 70 years’ combined experience