Customer Account Manager – Manchester
Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,522.50 basic + average OTE £37,500
Are you an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, professional and dynamic environment? Do you want to build a career within a market leading financial company?
As we continue to grow our business we are expanding and investing in our sales team to develop new business from warm leads.
The role involves managing a client development pipeline, assessing client needs, identifying, communicating and providing a range of financial solutions to suit individual clients’ circumstances whilst adhering to business compliance regulations using best advice model.
- Receiving warm leads from clients in financial difficulties
- Dealing with assets and valuations
- Complete Insolvency Practice checklists
- Complete initial telephone call to assess case viability
- Adherence to call scripts
- Client documentation collected for verification
- Matching verbal figures from client to documentation provided by client
- Documents are logged and scanned onto the system
- Case is assessed against CRM Criteria
- Dealing with Vulnerable Clients
- Advising on financial solutions
- Effective questioning to Clients
- Focus on best practice (Industry regulations)
- Generating sales in accordance with the performance targets set individually and by department by the Company, whilst maintaining the required compliance
- Ensure client’s best interests are met at all times and integrity, compliance, and case quality is met and adhered to
- Ensuring all existing and potential client data obtained by way of day to day activities is recorded in the relevant Company systems and GDPR legislation is adhered to
- Ensuring all Company processes and policies are adhered to
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate should:
- Have a professional, influential, high-energy and dynamic personality
be able and driven to sell with a proven track record
have excellent communication skills
have the ability and resilience to cope with rejection
be capable of working independently and as part of a team
have the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
be competent in managing and converting a large sales pipeline
have experience in working towards business KPI’s for both quality and quantity
What do we offer?
- Excellent bonus package
Career progression opportunities
If you meet the above criteria please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our debt solutions
IVA stands for Individual Voluntary Arrangement. It is a formal agreement between you and your unsecured creditors, which allows you to make repayments based on what you can afford...
IVA for a Self-Employed
As with a typical IVA, this solution involves making monthly payments to your creditors based on what you can afford each month. This type of IVA can offer a lot more flexibility...
In a Trust Deed, you make a single monthly instalment towards your unsecured debts. This is based on your income and expenditure, so is tailored to be affordable for your circumstances. You usually make...
Debt Arrangement Scheme
The Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) was introduced to Scottish law in 2004. Unfortunately no equivalent solution is currently available to people living in England. As with a Trust Deed, a DAS protects...
If you have a County Court Judgement against you, an Administration Order can prevent your creditors from taking further legal action against you, and protect your assets. Instead of making multiple payments...
Bankruptcy is usually considered a last resort for people who are unable to pay off their debts in a reasonable amount of time. The bankruptcy process involves transferring control of your finances to an Official...
Sequestration is the Scottish equivalent to bankruptcy, and is, similarly, usually used as a last resort for dealing with unmanageable debt. During sequestration, a licensed Insolvency Practitioner takes control of your...
Debt Consolidation Loans
A debt consolidation loan is a loan which is taken out in order to repay other debts in full. For example, you might owe money on two credit cards and one payday loan, and choose to take out a fourth line of credit to...
Debt Management Plan
A Debt Management Plan (DMP) is a revised repayment plan agreed between you and your creditors. You can negotiate this new repayment plan with your creditors yourself, hire a private firm to organise it...
Debt Relief Order
A Debt Relief Order (DRO) is a low-cost alternative to bankruptcy, available to people living in England and Wales. It is similar to the Scottish MAP. If you are granted a DRO, you will not have to...
Debt Settlement Offer
A Debt Settlement Offer (DSO) involves settling your debts with one lump-sum payment. By explaining to each creditor that your situation is unlikely to improve in the near future, but that you currently have a...
What our customers say about us
Creditfix has helped over 141,000 people with their debts
Excellent rating on Trustpilot with a score of 9.1 out of 10
Our Insolvency Practitioners have over 70 years’ combined experience